A Phase III Trial of Novel Epothilone BMS-247550 Plus Capecitabine Versus Capecitabine Alone in Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer Previously Treated With or Resistant to an Anthracycline and Who Are Taxane Resistant.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Dec 2008 Data from a pooled analysis (CA163-046 and CA163-048) presented at San Antonio Breast Cancer Conference 2008.
- 10 Dec 2008 Results of a pooled analysis (study 046 and 048) investigating outcomes in patients with triple negative disease were presented at the 31st Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium in Dec 2008.
- 07 Sep 2008 Overall survival and updated results data have been reported at the 2008 American Society of Clinical Oncology Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History