An Open-Label Randomized Phase III Study of Intermittent Oral Capecitabine in Combination With Intravenous Oxaliplatin (Q3W) ("XELOX") Versus Bolus and Continuous Infusion Fluorouracil/ Intravenous Leucovorin With Intravenous Oxaliplatin (Q2W) ("FOLFOX4") as Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Who Have Received Prior Treatment With CPT-11 in Combination With 5-FU/LV as First Line Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2011 Pooled analysis results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Sep 2009 Data were submitted to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) in February 2008, and approval for the use of capecitabine in patients with advanced/refractory colorectal cancer was granted on 18 Sept. 2009.
- 27 Sep 2007 Results presented at ECC 2007.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History