A Phase II Evaluation of Weekly Topotecan Hydrochloride (Hycamtin, NSC 609699) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Carcinoma of the Cervix
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2006.
- 08 Jun 2008 Status changed from suspended to in progress, according to ClincalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to suspended.