Randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, phase 2 study of AG-013736 in combination with docetaxel versus docetaxel alone in patients with metastatic breast cancer preceded by a phase 1 evaluation of the combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 20 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from Sep 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History