A phase I study evaluating the safety and tolerability of PS-341(bortezomib)and carboplatin in patients with platinum- and taxane-resistant recurrent ovarian cancer, primary peritoneal cancer, and fallopian tube cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual end date (1 Apr 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2005 New trial record.