A Groupwide Randomized Phase II Window Study of Two Different Schedules of Irinotecan in Combination With Vincristine And Pilot Assessment of Safety and Efficacy of Tirapazamine Combined With Multiagent Chemotherapy for First Relapse or Progressive Disease in Rhabdomyosarcoma and Related Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Tirapazamine; Vincristine
- Indications Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2011 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has not been met
- 16 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.