Ph I/II Study of PTK 787 (Vatalanib) and Gleevec (Imatinib) in Patients With Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia (AMM), and Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia- Blastic Phase (CML-BP).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib; Vatalanib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 9 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2006 Status change