A Phase II Study of Flavopiridol Administered as a 30 Minute Loading Dose Followed by a 4-Hour Continuous Infusion in Patients With Previously Treated B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Prolymphocytic Leukemia Arising From CLL
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Feb 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.