A Phase I Trial of BBR 2778 in Combination With Fludarabine, Dexamethasone and Rituximab in the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pixantrone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CTI BioPharma
- 17 Jun 2011 Final results published early online in "Cancer".
- 21 Sep 2008 Actual end date identified as May 2007, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History