A Phase I, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Safety and Pharmacokinetic, Repeat-Dose Study of Oral Forodesine Hydrochloride in Patients With Refractory Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Forodesine (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Jul 2011 Planned end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned number of patients (72) added from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 13 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.