A Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study Comparing GW572016 [lapatinib; Tyverb; GlaxoSmithKline] and Capecitabine (XELODA) Versus Capecitabine in Women With Refractory Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2016 Results of pooled analysis (n=1902) from this and two other trials (see profile 1409 and 2335) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Jun 2014 Results (meta-analysis) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 May 2010 Actual patient number changed from 399 to 408 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History