A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial of Intravenous OvaRex MAb-B43.13 as Post Chemotherapy Consolidation for Epithelial Carcinoma of Ovarian, Tubal or Peritoneal Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Oregovomab (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACT-I
- 17 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to discontinued.
- 06 Dec 2007 Primary endpoint not met: interim results reported by United Therapeutics Corporation.
- 29 Aug 2005 New trial record.