A Phase II Study of Intravenous (IV) Vinflunine in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma (TCC) of the Urothelium.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Vinflunine (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2011 This trial is recruiting in Spain, but has completed in Italy and Sweden.
- 10 May 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; 2005-001463-64)
- 26 Jun 2009 Results from this trial was used to support a positive opinion of vinflunine for the treatment of bladder cancer issued by the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use, according to a Pierre Fabre media release.