A Multicentre, Randomised, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety, And Tolerability of the Daily Co-Administration of Ezetimibe 10 mg With Atorvastatin 10 mg vs. Ezetimibe Placebo With Atorvastatin 10 mg in Untreated Subjects With Primary Hypercholesterolaemia and Coronary Heart Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2007 Results have been published.
- 01 Apr 2007 Status changed from in progress in completed.
- 30 Aug 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History