A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Tolerability and Efficacy of the Co-Administration of Simvastatin 20 Mg/Day and Fenofibrate 160 Mg/Day Compared to Simvastatin 20 Mg/Day Alone for 12 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Combined Hyperlipidemia-Simvastatin and Fenofibrate Efficacy Trial (SAFARI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Simvastatin (Primary) ; Fenofibrate
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAFARI
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients (600) added, trial phase changed from II/III to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2005 New trial record.