A Randomized Phase II Evaluation of Topotecan (NSC 609699) Administered Daily x 5 Every 3 Weeks vs Weekly Topotecan in the Treatment of Recurrent Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Dec 2010 Actual end date is 1 Dec 2010 added as ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 25 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov