A Randomized Controlled Study of DOXIL/CAELYX (Doxorubicin HCL Liposome Injection) and VELCADE (Bortezomib) or VELCADE Monotherapy for the Treatment of Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 18 May 2016 Final overall survival results published in the Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jan 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History