A Phase III Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Second-Line Therapy With Fludarabine Plus Alemtuzumab vs. Fludarabine Alone in Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation
- 10 Oct 2011 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 13 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 15th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History