Phase I and Pharmacodynamic Study of SB-715992 [ispinesib] in Acute Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ispinesib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2008 to 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients (36) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.