Phase II Evaluation of FTI (R115777) in Treatment of Relapsed and Refractory Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 May 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from Oct 2006 to Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.