A Phase I/II Study To Determine The Safety, Tolerability, And Anti-Leukemic Effects of Trisenox (Arsenic Trioxide) In Combination With Gleevec (STI571) In Patients With Resistant Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia In Chronic Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 04 Jun 2010 Additional trial centre, trial investigator [Mauro M] and actual patient no (16) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.