A Randomized Phase III Study Comparing Gemcitabine Plus Carboplatin Versus Carboplatin Monotherapy in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma Who Failed First-Line Platinum-Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2002) added as reported by National Cancer Institute of Canada.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History