A Phase II Trial Combining Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg) With Cyclosporine for the Treatment of Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Adults Over Age 60.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2005 New trial record.