Treatment Optimization Trial in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) - Randomized Controlled Comparison of Imatinib vs. Imatinib/Interferon-Alpha vs. Imatinib/Low-Dose AraC vs. Interferon-Alpha Standard Therapy and Determination of the Role of Allografting in Newly Diagnosed Chronic Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Hydroxycarbamide; Interferon alpha
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CML Study IV
- 06 Jun 2017 Ten-year overall survival results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to abstract presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History