a pilot trial of daily oral ZD1839 (Iressa) [gefitinib] with standard doses of carboplatin and paclitaxel in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Gefitinib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2002) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History