A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Phase III Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination of Intravenous DX-8951f (Exatecan Mesylate) Plus Gemcitabine to Gemcitabine Alone in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Cancer of the Exocrine Pancreas Who Have Not Received Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exatecan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2006 Status change
- 04 Sep 2005 New trial record.