A Randomized Open-Label Phase II Clinical Trial of Combination Erlotinib (Tarceva) and Fulvestrant (Faslodex) Versus Erlotinib (Tarceva) Alone in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History