A Phase I/II Trial of Redox Regulation in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD20 Positive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL): Combining 90 Yttrium-Zevalin and the Redox-Modulating Agent, Motexafin Gadolinium (MGd)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan; Motexafin gadolinium; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012. according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.