A Phase II Trial of R-CHOP Followed by Zevalin Radioimmunotherapy for Patients With Previously Untreated Stages I and II CD20+ Diffuse Large Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect, ECOG-E3402).
- 30 Jun 2009 Additional lead trial investigator (Bapat A) added as reported by New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect record.
- 20 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.