Randomised study comparing 6 and 8 cycles of chemotherapy with CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone) at 14-day intervals (CHOP-14), both with or without the monoclonal anti-CD20 antibody rituximab in patients aged 61 to 80 years with aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RICOVER-60
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of pooled data of clinical impact of the cell-of-origin classification and the MYC/ BCL2 dual expresser status in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated within two prospective clinical trials (RICOVER-60 and R-MegaCHOEP) of the German high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma study group were, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of pooled data of anti-infective prophylaxis with aciclovir and cotrimoxazole from two prospective DSHNHL trials (OPTIMAL > 60 and RICOVER-60) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of retrospective analysis from this and other study presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.