A multicenter phase III randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy of two dose levels of DAB3891L-2 (9 and 18 mcg/kg/day) [denileukin diftitox; Ontak] in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) patients with stage Ia-III disease who, following less than or equal to 3 previous therapies, have recurrent or persistent disease that has been biopsy-documented to express CD25
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Denileukin diftitox (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2010 Results published in JCO.
- 04 Jun 2007 Primary endpoint 'Objective clinical response rate' has been met.
- 05 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History