UARK 98-036, a phase II trial of combination bisphosphonate and anti-angiogenesis therapy with pamidronate and thalidomide in patients with smoldering/indolent myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pamidronic acid (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.