Intravenous low-dose decitabine versus supportive care in elderly patients with primary myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) (greater than 10 percent blasts or high-risk cytogenetics), secondary MDS or chronic myelomonocytic leukemia who are not eligible for intensive therapy: an EORTC-German MDS Study Group randomized phase III study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2011 Final results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 08 Dec 2008 Final results were presented at ASH 2009.
- 01 Jul 2008 233 patients were enrolled and treated inthis study according to SuperGen media release.