A Phase II Neoadjuvant Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of Recombinant Humanized Monoclonal Anti-VEGF Antibody rhuMab VEGF (Bevacizumab) for Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.