A phase II, open-label, intra-patient dose-escalation study of erlotinib in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer who have failed prior chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2011 Actual end date changed from (1 Oct 2009) to (1 Mar 2006) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.