A phase II, multicenter study of decitabine (5'-aza-2'-deoxycytidine) in chronic myelogenous leukaemia accelerated phase refractory to imatinib mesylate (STI 571).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2007 Additional trial lead center identified and company added in the association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2006 Status change
- 06 Sep 2005 New trial record.