A Phase II Study of BMS-354825 [dasatinib] in Subjects With Myeloid Blast Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Resistant to or Intolerant of Imatinib Mesylate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms START-B
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 256.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number amended from 126 to 118 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History