A Phase I/II Open-Label Study Of The Intravenous Administration Of Homoharringtonine (CGX-635) [omacetaxine mepesuccinate] Salvage Therapy For The Treatment Of Refractory Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2007 Status change from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment.
- 06 Sep 2005 New trial record.