A phase I-II study of RAD001 [everolimus] in combination with imatinib (Glivec/Gleevec) in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) in chronic phase who are not in complete cytogenetic response to imatinib-alone at study entry.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus; Imatinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Oct 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 4 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2005 New trial record.