A Phase II Study of Fludarabine + Rituximab Induction Followed by Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H, NSC #715969, IND #10864) Administered Subcutaneously as Consolidation in Untreated Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned end date (December 2014) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2007 Status changed from recruting