Open label, phase II dosing study of ara-C [cytarabine] chemotherapy in combination with EL625 and idarubicin in refractory and relapsed acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cenersen (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eleos
- 29 Jun 2011 Results published in the Cancer.
- 12 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 07 Sep 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History