A phase III randomized of Cloretazine (VNP40101M) [laromustine] and cytosine arabinoside (AraC) [cytarabine] in patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Laromustine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry; ACTRN12606000514505).
- 29 Dec 2009 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2009 Results reported in Blood.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History