A phase I study of 17-dimethlyaminoethylamino-17-demethoxygeldanamycin (17-DMAG) (NSC 707545) [alvespimycin] in patients with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alvespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 15 Jun 2010 Actual end date (1 Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 3 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.