A Phase I/II Trial of STA-4783 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for the Treatment of Chemotherapy Naive Patients With Stage IIIB or Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Elesclomol; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2005 New trial record.