Combined Estrogen Blockade of the Breast With Exemestane and Raloxifene in Postmenopausal Women With a History of Breast Cancer Who Have No Clinical Evidence of Disease: A Pilot Chemoprevention Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Raloxifene (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on publication of final results.
- 01 Sep 2008 Results published in Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.
- 14 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jul 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History