A Phase I/II Study of Fludarabine Plus Thalidomide as Frontline Therapy for Newly Diagnosed Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Thalidomide (Primary) ; Fludarabine
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2012 Actual patient number is 29 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.