A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of SB-715992 Administered Days 1-3 of a 21-Day Cycle in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ispinesib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Granulomatosis; Hodgkin's disease; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (1 Feb 2010) added.as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.