Phase II randomized open-label trial of the EGFR [epidermal growth factor receptor] tyrosine kinase inhibitor OSI-774 [erlotinib] in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin prior to surgery in resectable stage IIIA (N2) and IIIB (T4 N2) NSCLC [non-small cell lung cancer]: clinical outcome and biological endpoint trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2008.
- 07 Jan 2008 Status changed from suspended to in progress.