A Dose-Finding Trial of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor MS-275 (NSC 706995) in Combination With 5-Azacitidine (5AC, NSC 102816) in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMMoL) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.