A multi-center phase II study to investigate the safety and activity of SDX-105 (bendamustine) in combination with rituximab in patients with relapsed indolent or mantle cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 01 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2008 Results reported online in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History